What are you looking for?
Startup Plan is designed for a small company with no Human Resources function, where typically the hiring manager has to undertake all recruitment responsibilities whereas a Growth plan is for a company with a small HR team looking to fill for numerous roles within a company.
There are three ways to add candidates to a job.
1) You can do so by manually adding candidates.
2) Upload an excel or a .csv file.
3) Simply copy the shareable jobs link and link it to the 'apply' button on your career page, LinkedIn job post, or share it on social media. View Demo
Interviewer.AI acts as a hiring assistant by helping you shortlist top quality candidates from 100s of applicants. No more sifting through resumes or countless traditional interviews before you meet your desired hire.
Simply create a job and Interviewer.AI will do the following:
- Collect all applicants on a single dashboard. Prescreen candidates using a short structured video interview for skills such as teamwork, problem solving, creative thinking, etc. without the need for the human interviewer to be present.
- It then sorts candidates for key soft skills required for the job. E.g. communication skills, sociability, positive energy along with a detailed AI score for each candidate for the said soft skills.
- Now you can easily shortlist 3-5 candidates, share within your team to decide which candidates you invite for a face-to-face interview.
Yes you will receive an invoice for your records. We do not charge your credit card for the first 14 days to give users time to conduct trial runs using our product. After the two weeks are over, the pricing plan you chose initially will kick in.
Asynchronous video interview softwares mostly just record the video interview, leaving the assessment to recruiters and hiring managers, or have a blackbox AI score with no transparency on what the software is measuring. Interviewer.AI goes to the top of the funnel, encouraging every candidate to record a video interview, irrespective of the costs. Our AI then assesses candidates using computer vision, voice analytics, and natural language processing, therefore stack ranking candidates based on different skills relevant to the job, transparently.
We understand you would like to set up longer interviews than the 10 minutes limit which we have.
10 minutes can be pressing, but we do have our motives for them.
There are three major reasons for this 10 minutes interview restriction:
1. Our platform is designed to meet pre-interview/pre-screening requirements;
2. We do not want the interview process becoming monotonous with a 30 minute long interview, we did have clients who did this when we kept the window open;
3. Our platform is used across different regions and certain places, if they do not have good connectivity a heavy video file may be difficult to upload.
We don’t. However, we can easily integrate with your LinkedIn, Facebook job posts. You could also share job links with your network on social media, Slack, groups, wherever your candidates are. We can even power your career page, so that you don’t have to manage candidates over an email ID like email@example.com
Simply fill out the one-time sign up form (tip: you’ll need the company logo☝) and you are ready to start creating interviews! From here, you can make custom interviews or use the templates that we have available.
Once you have logged in, you are brought to the dashboard, where you can select your plan and start creating interviews with ready-made templates or questions of your own. Click on this demo for more information 👀. View Demo.📹
Yes they can. After you create an interview, you get access to a shareable link which you can send out to your applicants in one sitting.
After Interviewer.AI has analysed video interviews, companies can choose to email shortlisted candidates to invite them for an interview. They also have a choice to send rejection emails once they have completed the process.
Depending on the number of video interviews being assessed, Interviewer.AI will take about 15-30 minutes to complete the assessment and reflect the results on the dashboard.
We stack rank candidates based on experience levels, academic qualifications, and skills through the resume. We also use a questionnaire to measure skills like teamwork, leadership, initiative, etc. through a WorkMap (Skills) analysis; as well as professionalism, sociability, and communication skills from the video interview.
Interviewer.AI provides you with candidate insights. You can easily change parameters, and candidates will be sorted differently based on your new search criteria. In short, the power of who to hire, lies with you - the hiring manager. Our AI just makes the work easier for you!