We are now in the era of a rapidly changing workplace landscape with easy access to a global talent pool. Companies, in turn, are equally growing and scaling their businesses and need to quickly hire skilled talent for the roles that continuously come up.
Employers have noted multiple benefits to virtual interviews, including a shorter time-to-hire, a more streamlined hiring process and a better candidate experience for some because applicants have more control over when and where they interview. Especially for companies that are hiring across the globe for roles, this becomes an important aspect of their HR strategy.
Goama Games is one such customer, which is a leading player in integrating social games into apps and has remote teams worldwide.
- Hire across the globe for different roles
- Streamline Goama’s remote hiring process
- They were looking to scale their hiring across markets, especially screen better when they receive hundreds of applications
Here is how Interviewer.AI software accomplished this challenge
- Access and collaboration: 6-8 users from Goama are able to collaborate on the platform seamlessly
- More than 9 interviews live across the platform
- 15+ interviews done using the platform for varied roles
- Better and scalable hiring for roles across global locations
- Types of roles: Marketing, customer service, management strategy, sales, IT
- ‘Communication’, ‘Creative Thinking’, ‘Interpersonal Skills’, ‘Presentation’, ‘Time Management’
- ‘Analytical’, ‘Communication’, ‘Creative Thinking’, ‘Teamwork’
- ‘Interpersonal Skills’, ‘Negotiation’, ‘Professionalism’, ‘Service Orientation’, ‘Time Management’, ‘Work under Pressure’
Types of video questions asked as part of the pre-screening:
- ‘Tell us about a time when you completed a project with very limited resources.’
- ‘Tell us about the toughest work problem you had a hand in solving. How did you do it? What was the proposed solution?’
- ‘Why do you think you can be a good fit for this role, and which ones are your advantages?’
- ‘Which is your previous experience in relation to this role?’
- ‘What motivates you to make a move from your current role?’
- Ability to scale hiring for a combination of remote and hybrid roles
- Global hiring while Goama is based in Singapore
- Better time to hire, faster hiring cycles
- Better collaboration within the Goama team for hiring across locations
“At Goama, we are looking to hire across the globe and with Interviewer.AI we were able streamline our remote hiring. We made our first hire in Argentina using the platform. In markets like Indonesia where we see a high volume of applications, Interviewer.AI was useful to ensure we have structured processes. We look forward to continuing our engagement with the platform as we scale our business and look at more remote hiring in the near future.”
-Taro Araya, CEO, Goama Games.
The platform has helped to reduce the time spent on screening resumes, which is critical especially when the number of applications and roles are high. Interviewer.AI allows for collaboration as admin, job creator and more, making it easier to assign different roles within the tool for your hiring process.
Interviewer.AI is a cost-efficient solution that uses a mix of heuristics from psychology and machine learning to screen and identify top candidates based on your criteria. This software offers an unbiased assessment by observing their overall body language and expressions during video interviews by evaluating the applicants’ soft skills and competence. It then selects the best candidates the company needs to interview.
With the workplace constantly changing, companies should use tools and technologies available to them in order to streamline business processes starting with hiring the right talent.
The time is now to switch to an intelligent hiring platform for your company to refine its hiring process.
To learn more visit https://interviewer.ai/how-it-works/
Goama Games create an emotional connection with people and provide an avenue for them to improve their wellbeing, bond together and bring out the best version of themselves.
We exist to deliver the value from this experience to our players and our partners.