We are now in the era of a rapidly changing workplace landscape with easy access to a global talent pool. Companies, in turn, are equally growing and scaling their businesses and need to quickly hire skilled talent for the roles that continuously come up.
In a post-pandemic world, most companies have adopted remote or hybrid work environments with HR functions like sourcing, recruitment and onboarding shifting to online platforms. With the talent market moving to remote work, companies now can find and hire the most skilled candidate for the job across different geographical locations. This is the future of hiring.
The Ikeda Group is one such pioneer. The Ikeda Group is a fast-growing beauty and wellness company with a global team of highly motivated people, with offices in Japan, France, and Singapore, and others working remotely from various countries. Today, the group owns two major brands: IKEDA SPA, Singapore’s first Japanese Spa and IRÉN SKIN, clean beauty skincare made in Japan.
Problem Statement for hiring different roles
- Finding the best candidate for diverse roles in customer service, administration, supply chain, research, public relations and more without meeting them in person
- Candidates with different ranges of work experience backgrounds
- Hiring across locations for a combination of remote and hybrid roles
- Meet the soft skills criteria
Here is how Interviewer.AI helped with hiring
- Depending on the role, we got 20-30 candidates applying to each role with a good shortlist pool of 8 to 15 candidates, significantly cutting down the time taken to review a large pool of candidates using AI
- Equal opportunity to all applicants
- More than 14 interviews live on the platform
- Skills testing on adaptability, leadership, negotiation, interpersonal skills, communication, service orientation time management and others
- Better collaboration within The Ikeda Group
- More than 3 users using our platform to collaborate across regions for hiring
Why Interviewer.AI for your hiring strategy
The platform reduces the time spent on screening resumes, which was critical for the Ikeda Group. In addition, given the focus on hiring quickly, they could focus on the top candidates for the role.
Interviewer.AI allows for collaboration as admin, job creator and more, making it easier to assign different roles within the tool for your hiring process.
Benefits of Interviewer.AI overall
With hiring talent remotely and quickly on the rise for companies, there’s a need for a technology solution that ensures businesses have an effective and efficient recruitment process.
Interviewer.AI is an intelligence recruitment software that supports companies to hire better for hybrid and remote teams. The platform uses top-notch AI hiring technology and a mix of heuristics from psychology and technical skills to screen, evaluate and identify potential top candidates based on your criteria.
Additionally, it is cost-efficient and saves time spent in the hiring process by pre-screening and shortlisting the best candidates for the role. Our online structured interview software allows you to easily conduct large-scale structured interviews and help you improve the quality of your hire and reduce the cost of hiring recruits.