We're a remote full-service eCommerce Email Marketing Agency (https://ecommaniacs.com/) based in Berlin, Germany and we are looking for a remote eCommerce Email Marketing Copywriter to join our team. We’re working with eCommerce brands from all over the world by providing them services of Retention Marketing, and your role will be to provide top-notch copies for Email Automations and Campaigns.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast, results-driven work environment, loves working on different-industry-specific projects, and has strong communication skills. You will report directly to the Senior Account Manager and will be a part of bi-weekly meetings where we discuss the best ways to improve our internal processes, performance for our clients, and explore latest industry trends.
This is a part-time and a remote job offer.
You will be asked to answer 8 questions via video after applying, it will take no more than 6 minutes of your time. Candidates that do not submit video are not going to be considered for the position.
What you will do:
- Write powerful content that seeks to engage, influence, and motivate its intended audience, with a strong ability to translate business needs and objectives into compelling copies
- Proofread key messaging in and out of email templates
- Provide insightful, inspiring creative oversight
- Conduct market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors and creating top-notch copies for all the campaigns
- Ensure brand alignment for all communications, including tone of voice
Who you are:
- You are passionate about creating high-quality content
- You have solid experience developing email copies
- You are self-motivated, energetic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline-driven environment
- You can juggle several projects at a time without getting overwhelmed (in fact, your attitude is “bring it on!”)
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment with a fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team of good talented driven people
- Freedom to experiment with innovation and creativity
- Lead our Copywriting efforts, and contribute with ideas and recommendations as an expert in the team.
- Solid Remuneration (above industry-standards) and a long-term partnership