Job Description – Operations Coordinator
August One is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to join our team in Singapore. The candidate will, primarily, be responsible for administration, coordinating with service providers (Banks, Legal, Auditors, MAS and others), supporting the Senior management and the Singapore team in administrative and operational matters. The candidate must have the ability to work well in a fast paced organization and manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities with accuracy, flexibility and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will get incredible experience working in a professional Family Office and Venture Capital environment and will be able to learn how international investment management works. They will get the opportunity to interact with various investment products and structures and will get the opportunity to grow as a professional through interaction with international partners and mentorship from senior colleagues.
This is a long-term position and success in the firm, and in this position, requires an “owner” mentality with an entrepreneurial, ‘can do’ attitude and very high ethical standards. The position reports to Senior Management.
The specific responsibilities for this position:
• Correspondence on routine matters pertaining to day to day operations and business activities
Extensive diary management and coordination.
Organising meetings, bookings and event planning
• Coordinating with the India team on administration and reporting
• Coordinating with service providers (lawyers, auditors, banks, vendors, MAS etc.)
• Ensuring availability of appropriate records and maintaining confidentiality of data
• Administrative support to senior management
Assist with company budget planning.
Able to operate independently as well as work closely with others.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5-8 years of work experience; ideally in an accounting, company secretarial or administrative function, with at least some of it at a professional firm, Bank, Fund Admin (and or MNC)
• Clear thinking, disciplined, deadline oriented, attention to detail and self-driven
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
• Strong communications skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated. Fluency in English required
• Experience in developing and managing a budget and working frugally
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-cultural environment with various stakeholders
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in an extremely fast paced environment and to remain calm under pressure and be flexible to changing priorities